The Macquarie University Women in Management and Finance Scholarship is awarded to recognize academic excellence for female students. This highly competitive scholarship is based on academic merit and awarded to future applicants of the following highly ranked courses:
This scholarship awards up to $15,000 AUD annually, applied towards your tuition fee.
- Be a female.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region; or the United States or Canada.
- Hold an offer for one of the above-mentioned courses.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
See also: Marie Curie Scholarships
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How to apply
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree here.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application here.
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.